Speak with an agent

Follow Us

Auto Insurance

We understand that finding auto insurance that fits your budget and provides excellent coverage can be challenging. That's why we are proud to offer high-quality auto insurance at affordable rates for various types of drivers. It doesn't matter if you have a less-than-perfect driving record, no prior insurance, or even if you have had traffic violations or a DUI. Our coverage options are flexible and can accommodate your needs, allowing you to get the coverage you want. We strive to make the process of getting covered as easy as possible, ensuring that you have peace of mind on the road. With our affordable rates and top-notch coverage, you can drive with confidence knowing that you are protected.


Coverage for bodily injury or property damage to others for which you are held liable.


Coverage for damage to your vehicle not caused by collision or upset. Examples may include theft, vandalism, weather events and contact with animals.


Coverage for damage to your vehicle resulting from collision with another vehicle or object.

Coverages offered:

Optional Coverage

black Ford car
black Ford car

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist

person holding Mercedes-Benz fob
person holding Mercedes-Benz fob

Rental Reimbursement

human X-ray result chart
human X-ray result chart

Bodily Injury and Property Damage

person lying on bed and another person standing
person lying on bed and another person standing

Medical Payments

a blue car being loaded onto a flatbed truck
a blue car being loaded onto a flatbed truck

Towing and Roadside Assistance

If your vehicle needs towing or assistance on the road, we will take care of the cost for you. This applies to each disablement on a covered vehicle subject to a maximum limit per policy.

This covers your legal responsibility for an accident where someone else is injured or there is damage to someone else’s property. The coverage is limited to the amount you select.

This type of coverage helps protect you if someone else is responsible for an accident you’re in and the other person has no insurance or minimal insurance.

If you rent a car after you have a covered loss, we will put up to $50 per day back in your pocket for up to 30 days.

Hopefully you'll never need it, but this coverage can pay for your medical care due to a car accident (Up to $10,000.00).

Frequently asked questions

No prior insurance?

If you never had car insurance, or you let your car insurance lapse, Bristol West can help. We accept nearly all customers with, or without, prior car insurance at competitive rates.

Received a DUI/DWI or OWI conviction?

Bristol West also offers you with reasonably priced coverage if you are convicted of driving under the influence (DUI), driving while intoxicated (DWI), or operating while intoxicated (OWI). We also can provide an SR-22/FR-44 certificate of financial responsibility, if needed.

Need an SR-22/FR-44?

An SR-22 is a certificate of financial responsibility, required for some drivers by their state or court order. An SR-22 is not a coverage or type of insurance, but a certification form filed with your state. This form serves as proof that your auto insurance policy meets the minimum Liability coverage required by state law. An FR-44 is like an SR-22 form in that it proves that a driver is carrying active Liability insurance that meets or exceeds state-minimum coverage requirements. The FR-44 is used in Florida and Virginia. You can request an SR-22/FR-44 when you buy a policy or have it added to your existing policy. You will need to purchase and maintain Liability insurance coverages to get a filing.

Need rideshare coverage?

Trinity Insurance offers Rideshare coverage as an optional endorsement. Rideshare coverage is a smart choice if you drive under a ridesharing platform like Uber® or Lyft®. Rideshare coverage fills the gaps between your personal insurance and any insurance provided by the ridesharing company, so you’re protected, whether you’re waiting for a ride request or dropping someone off. (Not available in all states.)

Don't have a car but need car insurance?

If you don’t own a car, or don’t have regular access to a vehicle, a Non-Owner (also known as Named Non-owner or Named Operator) Auto insurance policy might be right for you. If you cause an accident while borrowing a vehicle, a Non-Owner policy provides Liability coverage for bodily injury and property damage. It doesn't cover damages to the vehicle or your own injuries after an accident. However, this policy does insure you if you're liable for damages or injuries in an accident. An SR-22/FR-44 certificate of financial responsibility can be added and other Liability coverage may be available. (Not available in all states.)